Young Spikes Digital Competition
Teams have 24 hours to develop an integrated social media campaign and competitors are judged on their ability to use social media inventively.
The Young Spikes Digital Competition will challenge teams to create an Integrated Social Media campaign. Teams of digital experts will be briefed by a client and expected to use social media as a platform to solve a problem.
Want to get involved?
The competitors will be expected to show how the power of social media can answer the client’s
brief and provide a creative solution aligned to the technological evolution of social media.
Please refer full rules and regulations here.
Teams must create an integrated, digital led campaign, explaining how the use of technology
answers the brief in a creative way. The objective is to show how the power of digital technology
can answer the Competition Partners challenge.
Teams must submit:
A Presentation Board including:
- Example of use of 3 digital Led components, these components could be use of social media
platforms but also any other digital led execution
- An image summarising the campaign
- A four-part written submission (150 words per section)
- Campaign Summary
- Creative insight – How can creativity help solve the problem using social media platforms and
- Solution – the platforms, technology and tools used and why?
- How does it work? – How will the digital solution help answer the brief and solve the problem
faced by the client